DATA MANAGEMENT POLICY AND INFORMATION
I. The aim of the Data Management Policy and Information
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer (seat: 2nd Floor, 3rd Door, 41. Rákó Street, H-1112 Budapest) as a controller, he accepts to be bound by on himself the whole content of the Data Management Policy and Information. He is committed to provide all the processing of personal data related to his activity, which are complied with the Hungarian and the European Union legislation in force.
The directives of data protection related to the activities of Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer are available continuously on http://www.samkolegal.com.
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer reserves the right to modify this Data Management Policy and Information at anytime. The visitors will be informed about any changes at the right time.
If you have any further questions in connection with our Data Management Policy and Information, please write e-mail to us and our controller or colleague will reply your question, as soon as possible.
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer considers especially his clients and visitors right to self-determination very important. Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer is committed to processing his clients and visitors protection of their personal data. He process his clients and visitors personal data confidentially and he takes all security, technical and organizational measures which guarantee the security of all personal data.
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer describes the content of his Data Management Policy and Information.
II. The datas of the controller
You can get in touch with the controller, if you dial SAMKÓ LEGAL on its number +36 30 811 3548.
Every received (incoming) e-mail messages with its personal datas related to the field of activity of the SAMKÓ LEGAL will be erased by Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer after 5 years from the beginning of the processing of personal data.
Name: Dr. Zoltán Ferenc Samkó
Seat: 2nd Floor, 3rd Door, 41. Rákó Street, H-1112 Budapest
Phone: +36 30 811 3548
III. Data protection officer
Name: Dr. Zoltán Ferenc Samkó
Phone: +36 30 811 3548
IV. The sphere of processed personal data
Nature of the data: the data which were processed by during the usage of the website.
Detailed list of the processed data: name, address, mother name, date of birth, tax number, identification number, citizenship, e-mail address, phone number.
V. Technical data
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer selects and operates all the IT tools in a way that the processed data:
- accessible to the data subject (availability);
- is credible and its credibility is assured; (credibility of the data processing)
- is unchanged and its unchanged can be verified; (data integrity)
- is protected against the unauthorized access (confidentiality of data).
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer protect the data with the appropriate measures against the unauthorized access, the alteration, the transmission, the disclosure, the deleting or the destruction and the innocent destruction.
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer ensures the security of data management by technical, organizational and structural measures. This measures give an appropriate security level to the emerged risks in connection with the data processing.
During the data processing Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer preserves the followings:
- the secrecy: protect the information so that the data subject can only access the data;
- the integrity: protect the accuracy of the information and the accuracy of the processing method;
- the availability: makes sure that, if it is needed by the data subject, he or she can really access the requested information and the tools shall be available.
The functions of the cookies
The functions of the cookies to collect information about the visitors and their tools;
- They note the individual settings of the visitors which may be used for instance during the online transactions, so it unnecessary to type in them again;
- They make easy the usage of the website;
- They provide quality user experience.
For the interest of customized service, the cookies settle a small packet of the data (so-called it: cookie) on the user computer and at the later visit, it reads back the data. If the browser send back a perviously saved cookie, the cookie provider has the opportunity to connect (link) the user’s current visits to the previous ones, but only for its own content.
Mandatory session cookies
These cookies aims that the visitors can browse the SAMKÓ LEGAL webpage with its content and use its functions and services smoothly. The validity of these kinds of cookies last until the end of the session (browse). By the cancel of the website, these kinds of cookies will be automatically deleted from the user computer or other devices.
Third-party cookies (analytics)
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer applies on his webpage the Google Analytics as third-party cookies. Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer collects information in connection with how the visitors use his website. He process all the datas by the aim of the development of the website and the good user experiences. These cookies also remain on the visitors computers or in their other devices and on their browsers too until its expiration term or until the deletion of the visitors.
VII. Data in connection with the online administration
Name, e-mail, address, phone
VIII. The use of processed data and the retention period
|Name of the processing||Use||Legal base||Retention period|
|Name||Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
|Address||Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
|Date of birth||Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
|Mothers name||Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
|Tax number||Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
|Personal identification number||Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
|Citizenship||Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
|Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
|Phone||Publication activity||Permission of the data subject||5 years|
IX. The aim of the processing of data, the modalities and the legal base of the data processing
General directives of data processing
The data processing activities of Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer are based on self-determined permission and legal authority. The permission may be withdrawal by the data subject in any period of the data processing.
In certain cases the processing, the storage and the transmitting of the given sphere of data are required by the legislation. We will notify our clients separately.
We kindly draw the informants attention, if they do not give their personal data, the data controller is obliged to obtaining the missing permissions.
The principles of the data processing are in accordance with the current legislation which are connection with the data protection.
Especially with the following:
- Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information (hereinafter: Info Act);
- the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) with the short name of Decree No. 2016/679 on the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR);
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code;
- Act C of 2000 on the Accounting;
- Act LIII of 2017 on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing;
- Act CCXXXVII of 2013 on the credit institutions and financial enterprises.
The places of the materialistic storage of data
Your personal data (that is, the data which are in connection with your personality) can be treated as follows: on the one hand in accordance with maintaining the internet connection with your computer or with the browser used by you, (with the given internet address by you).
The technical data, which are in connection with the visited sites, will be automatically generated in our computer system.
On the other hand you can also give your name, contact, or other data of yours, if you want to get in touch with us during the use of our website.
- The rights and obligations of the data subject
The data subject can request for more information about the processing of his or her personal data, he or she can request the correction of his or her personal data, exception with the obligatory processed data and he or she can request for the data deletion or withdrawal. He or she can exercise his or her rights to data storing and the rights to objection as indicated in the data recording or the contact details of the controller.
Right to information
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer takes appropriate measures to give any information briefly, shortly, transparently and understandably for the data subject in accordance with the GDPR Articles 13-14, 15-22 and 34 which are related to the personal data processing.
The right to access of the data subject
The data subject may request to get feedback from the controller whether his or her data is being processed, and if such data processing is in progress, is the data subject entitled to get any access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purpose of data processing;
- the categories of the affected personal data;
- those recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal data have been informed or with whom the personal data will be informed, including especially the third-party recipients and the international organizations;
- including the retention period of the storage of the personal data;
- the right to correction (rectification), the right to deletion, right to restriction, right to objection, right to filing complaint to the supervisory authority;
- information about the data sources;
- the fact of automated decision-making;
- including profiling;
- the applied logics and the related information about this kind of data processing, how important they are and what are the expected consequences relating to the data subject;
The controller will give the information in one month after the submission of the application.
Right to rectification
The data subject shall have a right to obtain from the controller rectification of personal data relating to them which are inaccurate. The rectification may be requested from Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer.
Right to erasure
The data subject shall have a right to request his or her personal data shall be erased without undue delay by Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data Protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer, if there are the following circumstances:
- the data subject withdraw the underlying consent of the basis of the data processing and there is no other basis of the data process;
- the data subject objects against the data processing and there is no high-priority legitimate reason to the data processing;
- the personal data were processed unduly;
- the personal data shall be deleted according to the prescribed obligation of applicable Union or national law to the controller;
- the collection of the personal data is exercised in connection with the providing of services which are related to the information society.
The erase of the data can not be initiated, if the data processing is necessary: to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; for the purpose of the personal data processing and the fulfillment of the obligations of the applicable rules to the controller which shall be prescribed by the Union and national law; for public interest or the fulfillment of the member state obligation, or for the purpose of the task implementation to the exercising of the public license which conferred upon on the controller; for the purpose of the affected area of the public health, or for the archive, scientific, historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes, or on the basis of public interest, or for the purposes of the submissions of legal claims, their validations and protections.
Right to restriction of data processing
For the ask of the data subject, the data processing is restricted by Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer, if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in this case the restriction of the data processing is related to that period, which allows the control of the accuracy of the personal data;
- the data processing is illicit and the data subject is opposed the erasure of the data and without this, he or she ask the restriction of the data using;
- the controller does not need the data, for the purpose of the data processing but the data subject requires them to the submission, validation or protection of the legal claims;
- or the data subject objected to the data processing; in this case the restriction of the data processing is related to that period, until it can not be determined that the legitimate reasons of the controller are taken precedence over the legitimate reasons of the data subject.
If the data processing is under restriction, the personal data can be processed exception of the storage with the permission of the data subject or for the interest of the submission, validation, protection of the legal claims or for the interest of the protection of another natural or legal persons rights or for the public interest of the European Union and the member state.
Right to record on the medium
The data subject is entitled to receive the personal data concerning him/her which is made available to the controller. The data subject also entitled to receive the personal data in widely, machine-readable format and it can be transmitted to an another controller.
Right to objection
The data subject is entitled to exercise his or her right to objection in anytime in connection with those data processing which are related to his or her situation. This right to objection is including those data processing which are exercised with public license for the purpose of the implementation of the task for the interest of the data processing or the controller or the third-party person including the profiling. In the case of the objection, the personal data can not be further processed by the controller, except if it justified by compelling legitimate reasons which take precedence over the interest, rights and freedom of the data subject or those causes which are in connection with the submission of the legal claims, validation or protection.
The automated decision-making in individual cases including profiling
The data subject is entitled that the scope of decision making which based on the automated data collecting including the profiling not spread to the data subject which entail legal effect on him/her or he/she would be significantly affected.
Right to revocation
The data subject is entitled to withdraw his or her contribution in anytime.
Right to apply to the court
In the case of the breach of the personal data, the data subject may apply to the court against the controller. The court will act out of turn in the case.
Administrative procedure of the data protection
The data subject may lodged his/her complains to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information:
Name: Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Seat (ZIP Code): 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet Fasor 22/C. Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, P.O.B.: 5
Phone: +36 1 391 1400 Fax: +36 1 391 1410
We give further information about those data processing which are not in this policy when the data are recorded.
We kindly inform our visitors that the court, the attorney general (prosecutor), the investigator authority, the administrative authority, the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, the Hungarian National Bank and those authorities which are authorized by the law may seek the controller for the purpose of giving information, communication or transmission of the data and making documents available for them.
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D. Health, Data protection, Labor and Sports Lawyer give the personal data such an extent for the authorities, if the authorities mark the accurate aims and the sphere of data and it is indispensable necessary for the request of the authorities.
On 17th March 2019., Budapest
Zoltán Ferenc Samkó J.D.
owner of the SAMKÓ LEGAL©